ARCTech Change Log
|Macross RPG Community - Documentation Project Wiki|
|Joining the MRC | MRC Statistics | MRC Campaigns | MRC Units | Shared Resources Directory|
|General MRC Knowledge | MRC Staff Directory | Current events on the MRC|
This Log should be used in a latest items at the top format. Please be sure to add the date in == March 20, 2005 == format.
May 03, 2010
- Upgraded MediaWiki and disabled the password block to this directory. Hopefully this resolves most issues, and allows us to have a mostly clean install going into other updates.
--lanji 17:24, 3 May 2010 (UTC)
June 17, 2006
- Upgraded MediaWiki to latest version, and used the phpBB Auth Plugin. We will now use mrc_core_users, mrc_core_groups, mrc_core_usergroups as the first three of our shared core table for both MRC and OIMOLW.
- Also I finally uploaded the graphic I've had for a while for the MRCDoc's in the upper left corner.
April 1, 2006
- April Fools everyone. Oh, and I can't spell samarai I found out... April Fool's Template Some day I'll fix the graphics so they work in that directory too...
July 25, 2005
Multiple major upgrades for phpBB
Upgraded the following pages in order to make the upgrade to phpBB 2.0.17.
My current plan is to upgrade the MediaWiki this next weekend. --lanji 23:35, 25 Jul 2005 (MDT)
May 18, 2005
Primarily a bug update for phpBB
March 21, 2005
- /template/subSilver/viewtopic_body.tpl - Removed/hidden the number of posts a user has from public view
- /template/Gen11Lite/viewtopic_body.tpl - Removed/hidden the number of posts a user has from public view
March 20, 2005
- groupcp.php - Added in the charactercp_main_page.php module, which shows all character belonging to a group -lanji
- /includes/usercp_viewprofile.php - Added in the charactercp_main_page.php module, which shows all characters belonging to an individual -lanji
- /includes/arctech/charactercp_main_page.php - Work in progress - This is the function that displays the lists of characters in a user profile, group profile, or admin profile. It also controls the links to edit a character, and create new character skins. This section is being working on extensivly. -lanji
- /template/subSilver/groupcp_info_body.tpl - Added in needed code to display the new additions added by the charactercp_main_page.php module -lanji
- /template/subSilver/groupcp_user_body.tpl - Reverted to original style, after a mistake was added -lanji
- /template/characters/character_short_display.tpl - Changed how the images for editing, and adding new characters show up due to permissions changes in ARCTech -lanji
- SQL: Added a new entry in the mrc_core_config table related to the groups with permissions to edit -lanji
INSERT INTO `mrc_core_config` VALUES ('arctech_group_character_access', '585:561');
This entry should be also added to the arctech_install.php file, along with the 'skin_id' alter command that is currently missing (found during the Dragon Egg upgrade).
Before March 18, 2005
- Initial installation of ARCTech 2.0 complete, with major problems still existing in the charactercp.php
- Boards upgraded to phpBB 2.0.13, after recent security issues found
- Old phpBB 1.4 boards converted succesfully
- Multiple issues still remain, and bug post has been added to the EITD forum