Frange1's status

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Squad Leader

Postby tralnon » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:13 am

hey, as long as you're not dead, we're good. dead isn't fixable.

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:55 am

Yeah, at least last I heard it wasn't, though I've met a few people that have made me wonder.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
- Friedrich Nietzche

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:26 am

Veil is posted, but due to an unfortunate combination of a sinus cold with related medication, and a general lack of sleep, I will have to post the rest of my stuff tomorrow.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
- Friedrich Nietzche

White Knight

Re: Frange1's status

Postby Frange1 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Laziness, IRL, work schedule, new job, kids, crazy pets, car trouble, administrative paperwork, sick family members, ingrown toenail, laundry, housework, visiting family, computer trouble, holidays...

Take your pick. I'm sure I can come up with some sort of anecdotal scenario to explain why any of them have kept me from posting for such a ridiculously long time, but none of it actually seems to give a justified explanation. So, my apologies. I'm getting things a little back to normal now as far as my schedule, so I'm planning to spend a lot more time back on here. I missed it.

So.. without further ado, I'm back to posting. Hopefully I haven't lost anyone along the way.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Squad Leader

Postby tralnon » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:46 pm

at least not me. :p still here.

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:48 pm

Cool.
- Friedrich Nietzche

White Knight

Postby IronQueen » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:36 am

We missed you too :) Welcome back x

I have been absent myself for a couple of weeks, but hope to get back to my normal schedule once I pass the qualification with Ocean and Alex... lots of training in the meantime!
kimi ni fureyou to suru hodo tsukande wa kieru "yuki no hana"
https://youtu.be/bDGm_GGaqo8

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:56 am

Good luck on your training. I hope you still get to make it fun.
- Friedrich Nietzche

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:52 am

Apologies for my extended absence. I've had a lot going on IRL, mostly just stressful...

I do intend to try and return to a more frequent posting schedule. Hopefully I haven't lost any players along the way.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Squad Leader

Postby tralnon » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:58 pm

Not me! ^_^ Still here

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:38 pm

Again, my apologies. Life has been w crazy mess, but the MRC should have been utilized for what it is, a refuge from the mundane turnings of the corporate gears.

I've recently been fortunate enough to start up a tabletop game again. Two steady campaigns and maybe a third soon, so lots of creative input and exercise hopefully to fuel some stories. I'll be getting into posting again soon.

Mirroring Cobalt, hopefully in the next couple days.
- Friedrich Nietzche

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:54 pm

Please bear with me everyone. I lost my job Friday, and will be posting again soon.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Group Leader

Postby Liltroll » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:51 am

Shit, sorry to hear that :(
Take your time, and I hope you find something again soon.
"The relevant equation is: Knowledge = power = energy = matter = mass; a good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read" ~ Terry Pratchett

Postby Kosh » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:17 am

Aye likewise. To mirror my fellow european colleague, take your time bud. We'll still be here when you yourself sorted.

Game Master

Postby MustangGT02 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:41 pm

Man that is harsh. Keep your head up and I hope you can find something new very soon.
"Luke...I am your father..." ~ Empire Strikes Back

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:29 am

Unlike my colleagues, I see this as a beneficial opportunity for even MORE posting. So... what are you waiting for?

Seriously, though... keep your chin up.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Fri May 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Hello everyone. I'm sorry for being absent for such a long period, but I had a bit of a rough patch with listing my job and all.

I was told today that I would be getting an official offer for a job shortly. The hiring manager didn't want to wait on the recruiter to tell me.

I'll need some time to get caught up on reading, but then I'll be getting back into the swung if things.
- Friedrich Nietzche

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:00 pm

Hi guys! It's been forever since I made an appearance, but I swear I still exist. I made a major move not long ago and things haven't slowed the way I'd hoped. Moving back to the Midwest was supposed to be a slower pace. It's getting there, but my work situation is not exactly concrete yet, so things are crazy. I still intend to return if you'll still have me. I'm just not sure yet when that will be.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Postby Kosh » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:29 am

Good seeing you still around matey, looking forward to your return :)

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:13 am

I hope things settle for you soon. Looking forward to your return.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

White Knight

Postby IronQueen » Thu May 26, 2016 11:10 am

Ditto here. Hope things get better, I also look forward to your return xx
kimi ni fureyou to suru hodo tsukande wa kieru "yuki no hana"
https://youtu.be/bDGm_GGaqo8

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Thu May 26, 2016 5:37 pm

Thanks, I'm working on a new employment opportunity right now.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Game Master

Postby Sabre » Thu May 26, 2016 7:03 pm

Your place in my campaign is secure. See you soon.

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:09 pm

Sorry everyone, I did it again with my absence. I have a new job and it is going well, but I'm insanely busy for now, working two jobs actually. One is full time and one part time.

I have no intention of staying away for long and am going to get some semblance if equilibrium soon.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Squad Leader

Postby tralnon » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:51 pm

It happens. At least things are looking up, albeit hectic. Take care of yourself. We'll all be here when you get back.

PreviousNext

Return to Member Updates