Frange1's status

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:43 am

Oh, I'm still here. I've just been slow lately. I'm working on getting back to posting a little more often even though my inability to do so at work has not been corrected. I'm able to check my PMs fairly well, but I lack the editing capabilities that would support posting to the threads.

But, I appreciate the support nonetheless.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
- Friedrich Nietzche

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:20 pm

And as luck would have it, as soon as I get to posting, my water heater fails. So...I'm learning all about them and how to change it for a new one. Lot's of fun...

OH well, not the most complicated thing I've ever learned to do...
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
- Friedrich Nietzche

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:20 pm

It's been a busy week, but I should get some posting done tonight.

oh, btw...water heaters are expensive and HEAVY (even empty). Installing one alone was...troublesome. The price of education...

See you on the boards soon.
- Friedrich Nietzche

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Sorry that my posting schedule had breen a little sporadic. Between emergency plunking repair and the carpal tunnel it caused to flare up and other IRL issues, i've been pretty busy. I should be able to get some posting done over the next couple days though. Hopefully with some momentum.
- Friedrich Nietzche

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:21 am

Sorry for the delay everyone. I can't say i've had the worst week put of everyone, but IRL has been beating me down a little. Posting should resume shortly, hopefully even tonight.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:24 am

Take care of yourself, bud. We can wait if we need to.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

Group Leader

Postby Liltroll » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:36 am

I'll second that. Take the time you need.
"The relevant equation is: Knowledge = power = energy = matter = mass; a good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read" ~ Terry Pratchett

White Knight

Postby IronQueen » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:39 am

Ditto here. We can wait, just look after urself *hugs*

Game Master

Postby MustangGT02 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:43 am

You must take care of yourself. We'll be here when you are ready.
"Luke...I am your father..." ~ Empire Strikes Back

Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Take care, man. No rush. :D

Cheers!

- A.

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:55 am

I've been putting up a lot of messages lately about how RL is beating me up and keeping me from posting. Although this is still true, right now it's actually just a need for sleep that is making me wait to post.

I'll get some more posts up tomorrow, primarily my GM posts that I owe. Sorry for the delays.
- Friedrich Nietzche

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:23 am

Hey everybody, Just a quick update. I know I've only been sporadic lately at best (my wife is getting ready for another surgery), but I have been assured that this weekend is going to be quite busy for me.

I am being taken to a few movies, either by my son or my daughter, plus being taken out for lunch. My family is making it a point to recognize my birthday, so...

I have my GM posts up. I'll try to get my player posts up, but no promises. I will be working from home on Monday though, so maybe then...

Have a good weekend everyone.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:36 am

Happy birthday.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

White Knight

Postby IronQueen » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:31 pm

Happy bday, Mr. F :) I will keep you and your family in my thoughts x

Game Master

Postby MustangGT02 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:55 pm

Happy birthday my friend. And have many more.

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:08 am

Thank you everyone.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Postby Kosh » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:53 pm

Somewhat late but happy birthday matey!

Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Happy (belated) birthday! ^^;;

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:29 am

Out seems like most of my status posts are apologies for my delays lately. This won't be an exception. IRL had been handing me a batch of scheduling challenges lately. From my wife's surgery to trying for a promotion i've been too busy to think straight or even maintain my already inhibited sleep patterns.

The most recent is cleaning my garage. That was a lot of work yesterday, but it's mostly done. Ye great thing if's, my garage is set up as a gaming room, sort of and I me3 actually get the chance for a regular local table top game. I won't let that keep me from posting though.

On that note, my plan is to get updated this evening after work. I'll try to stay on target more.
- Friedrich Nietzche

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:31 am

So, this update will be a little different. Sorry I didn't get any posting up over the weekend, but I was celebrating my good news. I've been given a big promotion with a very significant raise.

It shouldn't have too much effect on my ability to post, though lately that has been a bit more scarce than I'd like anyway.

So, that being said, I'll be working on getting some posts up today (work at home day).
- Friedrich Nietzche

White Knight

Postby IronQueen » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Congrats, darling!! :)

BTW apologies for the delay, it's been extremely busy in RL x

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:24 am

Congrats buddy.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

Game Master

Postby MustangGT02 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Congrats. Sorry I took so long to say anything.

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:54 am

No worries - I haven't even started the new job yet, and just talking about it with my new boss already has me worn out most days.

I won't let it keep me away though.
- Friedrich Nietzche

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:30 am

Ok, so I was a little wrong about it keeping me away...

A new job means learning a new skill set and the brain has been a bit taxed. With a car accident (minor, no injuries, not my fault), and a few other jabs from IRL, things got a bit hectic of late.

I posted a few. I'll post more tomorrow. Then, I should be available more often again, like before.

Things are looking up.
- Friedrich Nietzche

PreviousNext

Return to Member Updates