Macross Notice

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Game Master

Macross Notice

Postby Cobalt » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:08 pm

Macross 2050

The UNS Sojourner, a Northampton-Class Stealth Frigate, is assigned to investigate the disappearance of the UNS Niels Bohr. The ship is rigged to retrieve survivors and is carrying a reduced crew complement to compensate. The players will be pilots in the SVFA-303 Angels, an AVF-19 squadron.

They are elite pilots and competent officers. Characters may be Human, T'sentraedi, or hybrids thereof. Avatar size is 100 x 100 pixels.

Please begin posting your characters on the joining board.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

White Knight

Re: The Sad State of Cobalt

Postby InfernosCaress » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:00 pm

You could have the frigate dispatched from the Macross 11 Fleet. Angels would seem to be their motif, what with the wing fins that they put on all of their ships.

Do you want to port over Nicosha for the new D&D game since she only has a couple of posts, or do you want a different character?

Game Master

Re: The Sad State of Cobalt

Postby Cobalt » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:54 am

While working on some NPCs, I developed a trend of having them tied to Eden, the first colony and setting for Macross Plus. So the ship and characters will be based on Eden.

Regarding the D&D campaign, it will be a 1st level campaign set in Waterdeep. I would prefer new characters. I am posting the recruitment notice in a few minutes.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

Game Master

Re: Macross Notice

Postby Cobalt » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:00 am

Eden Generations
Founder - Born before November 20th, 2013
Generation 1 - November 20th, 2013 to November 19th, 2033.
Generation 2 - November 20th, 2033 to current
~Let the Beauty Sleep

White Knight

Postby InfernosCaress » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:56 am

I had an idea for one of the Deparra clones. There were, I think, nine of them spread out around the galaxy. But I want to clear being able to use one of them before I wrote up a bio sheet.

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:09 pm

You could use a child of Seloy Deparra but not one of the original clones.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

White Knight

Postby InfernosCaress » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:19 pm

I meant Soleil Deparra's line, not Seloy's. Specifically, one of clones listed in Jupiter's bio, Pasiphae.

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:33 pm

I checked. Pasiphae is not listed in the bio you submitted. Indo want to hear more, though.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

White Knight

Postby InfernosCaress » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:01 pm

She was in the History section. There were a subset of clones made using Jupiter's Meltrandi template (who was, herself, cloned from Soleil) that were used to fill in gaps caused by colonial attrition.

"She did insist that they be named Callisto, Io, Pasiphae, and Amalthea."

They were not listed in the Family section because it said that Jupiter did not consider them her children and generally doesn't have anything to do with them; they were not family in her mind. That was one of the reasons why I chose Pasiphae: she did not have an established personality or job listed like Jupiter's "sister" clones do; I could simply declare that she was a pilot.

She would be four, almost five years old chronologically, but being a Meltrandi clone, she would be physically and emotionally an adult with a full set of implanted skills. As for why Eden, she wants to be far away from Atlantis due in no small part to the fact her physically identical progenitor is a swimsuit model with near-naked posters of herself spread around town. Also, there is another reason which I don't want to get in to it here.

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:09 pm

Gotcha. Go ahead and begin making her.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

White Knight

Postby InfernosCaress » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:20 pm

Coolies. I'll work on it tomorrow. I am about to head to bed. Well, "bed" because I actually sleep on the floor. I find mattresses to be quite uncomfortable.

Return to Member Updates