Robotech

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Game Master

Re: Robotech

Postby Sabre » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:59 pm

It can wait then. We'll start without you. The door remains open.

White Knight

Postby InfernosCaress » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:11 pm

By all means, go ahead. It is a setting where people can jump in at pretty much any time without it feeling out of place.

White Knight

Postby InfernosCaress » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:10 am

I do still intent to get to this, by the way. I just need to muster enough coherent thought to think of a concept to put on to virtual paper. I have not had much creativity the past couple of weeks, as you may have noticed through Daea's lack of running her flowery mouth.

Game Master

Postby Sabre » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:30 pm

If you want to create your own character, that's fine. Submit one when you are ready.

White Knight

Postby InfernosCaress » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:49 am

I started work on one. I have been awake for a long time, so I don't know if I will finish it today. We'll see.

You know, with Mustang having a character whose last name was Cross, I suggested that he should add Xenia and Jehanne as siblings with Robotech adapted names like Shawna and Janie. He didn't do it, though. I pity as I think it would have been funny.

Previous

Return to Member Updates