Lanji's Status

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Webmaster (F)

Lanji's Status

Postby Lanji » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:22 am

Hi everyone,

Its been a while I realize and I know I'm almost 100% in lurking mode right now. But I needed to let everyone know that I'll be unavailable for a few days to a few weeks starting tomorrow. So if anything happens to the servers, it may take a day or two to respond.

-Lanji

Webmaster (F)

Re: Lanji's Status

Postby Lanji » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:26 pm

Greetings everyone!

I realize its been quite a while since I last posted, but I wanted to give everyone a general update on a few things from my side.

Over the next few weeks I'm actually going to be in the process of relocating 80%+ of the time from my long time home in Cheyenne, WY to Aurora, CO. I'm still employed by The TJX Companies as part of Web Operations for Sierra.com, but came across a wonderful house nearer friends in Colorado that I couldn't pass up.

But, the remaining 20% of the time should be in Cheyenne at my old home, which I'm happy to say is being moved into and purchased by my parents.

For the most part, considering how well behaved the new server is, no one should notice anything. But just in case, I believe Colbalt and Sabre have my phone number saved, or can contact me via email if something comes up.

Thanks,
-Lanji

Game Master

Postby Sabre » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:55 pm

Thanks for letting us know Chris.

Best of luck with the new location. It sounds like things are going great for you!

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:50 pm

Good luck with your move! And congrats.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

Return to Member Updates