Important Status Update - Cobalt

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Game Master

Important Status Update - Cobalt

Postby Cobalt » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:55 pm

Hello all.

I should have brought this to light years ago. I have a chemical imbalance in my brain. At times, it can cause crippling anxiety and depression. Right now, I am dealing with both. It makes focusing on the MRC extremely difficult. It affects every aspect of my life. It is a struggle getting through the days but I am making it one day at a time.

I cannot take the medication to balance my brain chemistry. The side effects are too severe and nearly killed me the last time.

I hope you can all continue to bear with me. I am trying to get things together.

Wayne
~Let the Beauty Sleep

White Knight

Re: Important Status Update - Cobalt

Postby Frange1 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:12 pm

It seems that we all have some sort of issues to deal with. Maybe that's another hidden quality of the MRC.

Take all the time you need. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Re: Important Status Update - Cobalt

Postby Kosh » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Aye matey, as above. Take your time and sort yourself first. We'll be here when your feeling up to it :)

Return to Member Updates