New game idea

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
White Knight

New game idea

Postby Frange1 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Ok, so....this is a little different. I wanted to throw out an interest poll about a new game, but it's not the typical poll. I think a superhero game on the MRC could have done merit, but i'm not just looking to see if anyone wants to play. I'm looking to see if anyone feels up to running it. I'd love to play a campaign like this.

I know, a bit of a shit on the dark.

Anyone?
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
- Friedrich Nietzche

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:11 pm

WOAH!!!!!!!!

I just looked at this to see if there were any responses...

A shit on the dark? Wth?

That was supposed to say I knew this was a shot in the dark. Wow, I guess that's what I get for posting that from my phone.

Sorry about that.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
- Friedrich Nietzche

White Knight

Postby IronQueen » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:23 pm

you made me giggle ;)

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:01 pm

LOL

That was a hilarious typo.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

Return to Member Updates