Mustang's Status

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:15 pm

I'm sorry to hear things aren't going better, but you're welcome in my games. I have potential (meaning easy) openings in my Veil game and in the Mars based thread for Exodus.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Game Master

Postby Sabre » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:55 am

Hey 'stang old buddy, great to hear from you and even better news to hear that you are returning.

I've got characters in both Angry Angels and in Exodus so I hope to see you there soon.

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:32 am

If you have designs to play a non-human, I could also get you back into thread A.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:36 pm

You're welcome in any of the games I am GMing, buddy.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

Game Master

Postby MustangGT02 » Sun May 19, 2013 7:00 pm

Hey guys and gals....I have a huge favor flask of all my GMs. My father was in the er today having had a stroke. I am all over the place in my head and if you guys are cool with it...I need a couple days to deal. I would appreciate it greatly and please keep him and my family in your prayers. Thanks again.
"Luke...I am your father..." ~ Empire Strikes Back

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Sun May 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Take all the time you need. We'll get through it on my games.

And I will keep your family in my prayers. I hope everything is ok.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Sun May 19, 2013 10:13 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, Chris. You and your family will be in our prayers. Please call me if there is anything I can do, even if you just need to vent.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Mon May 20, 2013 9:57 am

I'm really sorry to hear that, man. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. :/

- A.

Game Master

Postby MustangGT02 » Mon May 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Thanks for the words and thoughts my friends. I have some good news. he is going to be okay after some time passes. He is moving his arm and leg and even talking almost normally. I was told that if the meds work as they are supposed to that he will make a full recovery. he will need a special diet but if it works...he will get over it. He is just that tough. So...I will keep you guys informed as he makes his recovery and thanks again for listening.

Chris

White Knight

Postby IronQueen » Mon May 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Sorry to hear about your dad, Chris but glad he is on the right track to recovering. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and your family.

Postby Kosh » Mon May 20, 2013 1:42 pm

Glad to hear everything is looking better matey, hope it all works out for you and your family.

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Mon May 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Good news is always welcome. I'll keep your family in mind.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Group Leader

Postby Liltroll » Tue May 21, 2013 1:36 am

It's good to hear things are looking brighter. I'll keep my fingers crossed too.
"The relevant equation is: Knowledge = power = energy = matter = mass; a good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read" ~ Terry Pratchett

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Tue May 21, 2013 12:28 pm

Glad to hear it, Chris.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

Game Master

Postby MustangGT02 » Wed May 22, 2013 12:27 pm

For all those that are keeping me and mine in their thoughts...I have good news. My father was released and returned home yesterday. He is feeling rough obviously but he is still moving unhindered and alive so he is thankful. That is a huge load off of my mind.

To my GMs, I will be getting back to posting tomorrow if that is okay. Just gathering my thoughts and getting focused on the world you guys work so hard to create.

Thanks again for the thoughts for me and mine and I really appreciate the patience of the GMs.

Chris

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Wed May 22, 2013 1:51 pm

Hey, glad to hear there is good news.

Take all the time you need. We have to take care of IRL and family first. A lesson we unfortunately all have to learn as we grow up, huh? Playtime comes later...
- Friedrich Nietzche

Game Master

Postby MustangGT02 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that my father is doing well and I am still hanging in there with the ms but now... My problem is I have no Internet until around Wednesday if I am lucky. If you cannot wait for me then feel free to post around me so I can catch up when able. I hope all is well with all my MRC family and god bless.

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:41 am

I don't think it will be a problem (not that you can read my response without internet).
- Friedrich Nietzche

Game Master

Postby MustangGT02 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:42 am

I can check it from my phone but nothing fancy.

Game Master

Postby MustangGT02 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Okay guys and gals....if you get a strange message in your email from my account with Yahoo....ignore it. I have been hacked yet again and it is getting annoying. I changed my password again and hopefully it will stop and not happen again for a while.

Thanks again

Chris

Game Master

Postby MustangGT02 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:20 pm

I wanted to post this and let all those that my posting effects know what is going on. I may be slow to post for the next week or so due to a new issue arising with my MS treatments. I have recently started therapy for my balance issues and they are getting better but now I have been told I may have something even more troublesome to deal with now. I was sent to a Cardiologist for a test result that came back saying I may have had a heart attack recently and now I have to have a stress test run. I wont know for sure until I get it but I am stressing about it and its hard for me to concentrate on posting. So for all my GMs, (Frange and Cobalt and Sabre) I will keep posting but it will be a bit slower than usual. If you need to post around my characters, feel free to do so. I will try not to get too far behind. Thanks for listening and thanks for understanding.

Thanks again,

Chris
a.k.a. Mustang

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Chris, my prayers are with you and your family.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

White Knight

Postby IronQueen » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:32 pm

Sending prayers and highly positive thoughts your way x

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:44 am

I will keep you and your family in my prayers as well.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Postby Kosh » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Sorry to hear that matey, I hope it all works out for you.

PreviousNext

Return to Member Updates