Going to be a first time uncle!

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.

Going to be a first time uncle!

Postby Phantomj » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Sorry I didn't post this sooner, but a while back my sister announced that she was pregnant with her hubby's first child and today they found out they're having a boy. The family is stoked and she's due in June sometime can't remember the date darn it.

So our parents will be grandparents and I'll be an uncle chasing around a little nephew. Just thought I'd share this. Also I'll be back someday once I tackle my jobless issue. Yeah I know don't remind me of the crazy year. :wink: :wink: :lol:
"We all wear masks, Spider-Man. But which one is real, the one that hides your face or the one that is your face?"

The Green Goblin from The Spectacular Spiderman Animated TV Series.

Postby Phantomj » Fri May 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Hi all yeah it's been a long time since I've posted here and thought to come in and do an update. One I'll be moving since the economy is crappy the house is going into a short sale so we're packing like mad.

Second my sister has started to go into labor not sure yet if she'll make it to the June 7th due date or not. I'll keep you all posted when he arrives. Until then peace all.
"We all wear masks, Spider-Man. But which one is real, the one that hides your face or the one that is your face?"

Postby Phantomj » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:17 pm

Today around 8:00AM PST we welcomed our newest family member Zane Joseph York into the world. Details of birth weight will be disclosed later.

Also Hi all and Peace be with you all.

Game Master

Postby MustangGT02 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:19 pm

Congrats man.
"Luke...I am your father..." ~ Empire Strikes Back

Postby Phantomj » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:51 am

thanks Mustang' found out he was 7lbs 9oz.

Return to Member Updates