Nekopawed

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Power Member

Nekopawed

Postby Nekopawed » Thu May 06, 2010 7:07 pm

I felt like doing a re-Introduction post as I have been away for a long time and have come back under a new nickname. I used to be Blue Phoenix, however as my email has changed and my memory of the password is gone I have chosen to go with another name. I have been away ever since I started to go to college and will be walking across the graduation stage this Saturday. My diploma will be coming in a few weeks (Computer Science Major with a Minor in Art Studio).

I have participated in the Old Dominion University Anime club and have been a member, Publicity Committee chair and head, and been a Co-Captain and member of the ODUAC Relay for life team. I am currently in the interview process for a government created Think Tank and am hoping to get hired soon. Beyond that, I love Anime such as titles by CLAMP (Tsubasa Chronicles, xxxHOlic) and have enjoyed Mech based series such as Macross, GunxSword, Gundaam and Code Geass.

Hope to watch a few games and the General Boards for a while. Talk to you later.

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Fri May 07, 2010 7:07 am

Welcome back.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

Return to Member Updates