Unicorn Squad

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Game Master

Unicorn Squad

Postby araruin » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:40 pm

I wanted to send out some feelers and see if there is any interest in the return of the Unicorn squadron. I think life has settled down enough that I can start running an epic campaign again. This is open to former members of the Unicorns and those who would be interested in joining the game.

Assistant Game Master

:)

Postby vgsc » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:46 am

Hey!

Actually that sounds like fun! I am all for the unicorns returning :) If they do, count m in please!
If It Can't Level A City It Isn't Worth Flying...

Game Master

Postby Sabre » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:18 am

I'm interested as well. Either my old character or a new one.

Game Master

Postby Koenshaku » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:15 pm

Glenn's always ready to go into battle with his fellow Unicorns. Especially a certain pop-music loving Zentran... *cough*Go Dorito*cough*

Ace Pilot

Postby COBRA » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:48 pm

Reactivating the Unicorn Squadron would be a nice one. Sadly though, I'm to busy to play out my favorite bomber girl due to IRL circumstances, but I encourage the reactivation of the SVF-3518 Unicorn Squadron, for I have noticed an increase of players joining MRC lately.

Return to Member Updates