Problems

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Staff Trainee

Problems

Postby Genjuro Vagetta » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Guys, I'm having a problem getting to the library to post. Unfortunitely my clutch in my car has burnt out. I have to get it replaced which means I can't post until I can get it fixed. The machanic says its going to cost 915.00 to get it replaced. Its the whole clutch kit that needs to be replaced. So my posting will slow down dramatically as you all have seen.

Right now at this very moment I am at my mother -in-laws house. She allowed us to spend a night. This means I will be able to post for all of my toons to include Zoey. Thanks for all of you support and Waynn...thank you especially for not god smacking my arse. :wink:
Don't hunt for death, for it finds us all soon enough.

Ace Pilot

Postby COBRA » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Thanks for the heads-up, Genjuro. I'll keep it in mind your posting will be slow for a while.

Staff Trainee

Postby Genjuro Vagetta » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Ok all. Good news. My car is back from the shop and I'm posting now. I'll try to get all the toons posted for today. Thanks for the patience and understanding.

Ace Pilot

Postby COBRA » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:22 pm

Glad to hear everything went well with the car. Welcome back ;)

Staff Trainee

Postby Genjuro Vagetta » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:48 pm

Hey all. It's me Genji. I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is I'll be able to start posting for my toons again. The bad news is I'll only be able to post once a week and that will be on most sundays starting with next sunday. Right now I only have about 10 minutes.

So now I'm using that 10 mins to speed read through the post so I'll have a better idea of what to post. Looks like I have a bit of catching up to do.

Thanks GMs for keeping my toon on track. I'll return with a post for them all next sunday.

Again...Thanks for everything.

Ace Pilot

Postby COBRA » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:52 am

Good to hear from you, Genji. I got worried about your sudden disappearance and was shortly about to go into GM-Kill-Inactive-Character mood D8<. Argh.

I'll spare your character from facing the painful horrors of going "BLARGH *pop*" in vacuum of space.

Group Leader

Postby inix88 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Thanks for the heads up- I did post one NPC set of actions for your character, but they are fairly nebulous and in your favor. If you have questions, feel free to post in the CCFC OOC thread or PM me.

Return to Member Updates