Azazel's status

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:26 pm

Hey everyone!

Sorry about the little speed bump I've hit (yet again) in regards to posting, but... this time I've an (even more) righteous excuse than usual? ^^;;

Seriously though, I've started school in hopes of getting an engineering degree (an absolute requirement if I'm to be promoted anywhere within the near future) so I'm in the process of adjusting to the new work-during-the-day, study-at-night schedule (no more Friday nights for me, yay ¬_¬)

*sigh* The things one does for a (hopefully much) larger paycheck. ^^

While I'm pretty comfortable in regards to my current obligations posting-wise, I should be back in full swing by next week or so. So, to both my GMs and fellow players, I apologize.

I'm doing all I can to get used to the new setup ASAP, I promise.

Cheers!

- A.

Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:35 am

Hello everybody!

Once again, I apologize for the snail's pace I've been keeping as of late. For the record, I've not fallen off the face of the Earth (again), nor have I forgotten that a few posts from me are way overdue. As I said in my last status post, I've been struggling a bit to keep up with work, school and... annoyingly enough, the latter's demands on what little free time I have left (homework, assignments and the like).

As I mentioned before, I've managed to adapt to the new lifestyle for the most part, but the thing that's been keeping me from posting is that I've two exams scheduled for tomorrow. As to be expected, that tidbit's effectively killed the possibility of me getting some posts up.

Especially since I want to keep my scholarship (30% off!) and that requires an A average. ^^;;

Not to fret, though. Sometime past noon tomorrow, I'll be back to my regular posting schedule. Or something pretty close to that.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Cheers!

- A.

P.S. On the bright side, my team (from one of my classes) and I are designing and building an electrical generator from scratch. Interesting project!

Previous

Return to Member Updates