Araruin will be absent this week

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Game Master

Araruin will be absent this week

Postby Rannilas » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:18 pm

Nick asked me to inform you all that his ISP didn't establish his connection at his new place on schedule. He's hopeful to have a connection at some point this weekend.

Game Master

Postby araruin » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:10 pm

Hey everyone. I got an early appointment, and it looks like everything is running properly. I'll try to catch up on all of my posting within the next 24 hours.

Game Master

Postby araruin » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:04 pm

Looks like I'll be down until tommorrow. :( I'm stealing internet time at a client to let you guys know. My dog ate my internet. Actually, it was my mother's dog, and it was the wire that goes into the house, but the same thing. They are supposed to have someone out to fix it on Friday afternoon. Here's hoping.

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:52 pm

Now... when I was growing up, I never thought to use the "my dog ate my homework" thingie. I figured it never really happened in real life. But dang, man. You're dog ate your internet! You should have that made into a t-shirt or something.

Game Master

Postby araruin » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:01 pm

:) Yeah man. It even sounds stupid as I say it. Fed up with bad customer service, we went to Radio Shack, got some couplers, and spliced the thing ourselves. Now if we can keep the dog away from it, we'll be good.

Return to Member Updates