Announcement: It's my Lady's B-Day!

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Game Master

Announcement: It's my Lady's B-Day!

Postby Cobalt » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:36 pm

That's right!

Bleu is another year older. As wonderful as she is, not even she can stop time. Although, come to think of it, every moment I spend with her seems to go by so quickly and every moment apart lasts an eternity so maybe she can stop time after all.

Everybody sing... or not. Seriously, I couldn't hold a note in a bucket and I'm not sure about the rest of you. So, let me take a moment to say: I love you baby.

~Wayne (Cobalt)

PS - Don't tell her I told you but she's turning Censored By Bleu.

EDIT BY BLEU - Sorry everyone, I had to kill him for that. :D

Ace Pilot

Postby COBRA » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:54 pm

You must have it tough Cobolt getting killed and later revived to learn your mistakes ^^

Congratulation Bleu on your birthday, sorry if the gratulations came on the day after you B-day thou. :D

Ace Pilot

Postby camk4evr » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:35 pm

Happy (belated) Birthday Bleu!

Assistant Game Master

Postby Bleu » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:50 pm

Thanks, hun! And thanks guys for the birthday wishes. I had a great party, and fantastic gifts (it seems more people know my love for bladed weapons than I had thought :wink: ).

Best of all, Wayne spoiled me rotten with a visit to a Morrocan palace style restaurant w/a 7 course meal and entertainment!

Game Master

Postby Sabre » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:26 pm

Happy B-day Bleu.

Wayne called me the other night and was telling me about this Moroccan restaurant. Sounds great and I love Moroccan food so I'm envious.

~Nico

Postby Phantomj » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:26 pm

Happy B-Day Bleu. Did you use cast iorn?
"We all wear masks, Spider-Man. But which one is real, the one that hides your face or the one that is your face?"

The Green Goblin from The Spectacular Spiderman Animated TV Series.

Return to Member Updates