The MasumiX is the leaving!

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Game Master

The MasumiX is the leaving!

Postby MasumiX » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:14 am

Yup that’s right, as of September 1st I’ll be return to the womb and begin my reverse incubation process, mutate in a SpaceFold insect and begin a new life terrorizing the universe as… oh no, wait that was yesterday heh:

No, but serious, I’m gone. New life awaits me 50000kms away in a foreign land. Maybe one day I’ll be back, but until then I will not be here. Its been a long strange trip; Across many universes.

I’d really like to say thank you to all the Players and GMs; you guys have been friends and family to me for 8 or 10 or something like that; long years (even tho’ I was gone for a couple there) I’d like to dole out a special thanks to Lanji for welcoming me to the boards with open arms from day one; to lepercolony, Araruin and Thorn, for putting up with my stoner eccentricies; To JJ, Saber, Jester and Cobalt for being such excellent GM role models! To Sketchley, Crimsonreaver, Blue, Ironqueen, and Xuric for being such fantastic Inspirational Role-players!

I’d really like to name everybody; Ironchickle, Coldfire, Dr.Funenstein, Koenshaku, Nightlance, Cbrown, PhantomJ, COBRA, Jouby MR.F, Zed Nairb and all the rest of you!! Dammit! This has been my favorite place to spend time for many years; memories abound!

I’d like to wish all of the people who I trained good luck! I hope you spend as long here as I did!

Aaaaand, finally I’d like to apologize: I’ve been here and not here; as both a player and GM, I’ve probably frustrated some players and GM with my inconsistencies and I’ve failed to manage to accomplish any real input in the stats department. I’ll ask your forgiveness and leave it at that.

Anyway, my current email addresses with probably become dysfunctional in the next month or so, but you will be able to reach me at “littleweed (at) littleweed.info” or you could try alan (at) lisle.ca; I also have a website online http://masumixmrcx.deviantart.com/

So yeah, I’m around here for a bit more, I’ll be finishing up the training classes that I have going, but my game (DotPH) ends September 1st, also I will be dropping out of all games I play in on that date.

Its been great, thank you all.

Assistant Game Master

Postby Thorn » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:57 am

"Stoner eccentricities?" Hell, I thought that was how normal people behaved. I've been viewing things through a short-hair-and-yelling prism for about a decade now. In more relevant terms, drop by the boards every now and then and yell "Boo!" at passing strangers, see who notices. Best of luck in the New World, if 500-odd years old can be considered "new."

Flight Leader

Postby Sparky » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:50 am

Good luck with your new life MasumiX. We'll miss you.
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." - Optimus Prime

Postby Phantomj » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:15 pm

Good luck bud and godspeed my friend. Just pop in from time to time to let us know you're still breathin'
"We all wear masks, Spider-Man. But which one is real, the one that hides your face or the one that is your face?"

The Green Goblin from The Spectacular Spiderman Animated TV Series.

Wing Leader

Postby Kai » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:44 pm

A long long time ago, in a board far away, there were some VF squadrons. And over in the corner, there were these weird people called Roughnecks and and other funny people wandering about in Destroids and bombers... ;)

I wish you luck Masumi, and hope you'll be happy starting over and will drop a line once in a while over here :)

Flight Leader

Postby Jouby » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:56 pm

50000 km move hunh? When you move you make it worth your while.

I won't wish you luck, because I beleive it brings bad luck, so I'll simply say break a leg! And since i really suck at good byes I'll concluded by saying that I'll take a drink in your health.

Ji'Tuan

Postby Blue Phoenix » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:53 pm

Well, bye bye kind person that gave me a nice entry through the joining boards. May I call you Momma or daddie? Well, I guess you are to my character at least. Thanks for you help, have fun kind stranger, and I wish your new house to be as welcoming as your old house, though less welcoming to the bad spirits and luck that might try to follow on your path to new bad luck and bad spirits. ^^ What fun would it be if your life was perfect huh? Live life a little, and enjoy the bumps in the road. That's when you're at the highest, and lowest.

Good day to you.

Group Leader

Postby ColdFire » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:27 pm

It's been fun roleplaying with you. And just because you're leaving now doesn't mean you can't come back later.

Since I don't like saying goodbye... See ya later.

Group Leader

Postby Mr.F » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:19 pm

Farewell. I can only hope I am lucky enough to some time in a distant or nt so distant future RP some more with you. Or simply exchange a polite greeting.

May hapiness forever avoid your adversaries and may objects launched by your (no doubt somewhat capable) hands never strike mirrors with an impacting force large enough to shatter said mirror and bringing misfortune for a prime number of years!

/Mr.F - Now make sure you don't die ok? It is really overrated ^_^

Power Member

Postby Nefaris » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:04 am

Mr X,

Its been a real treat. I would like to personally thank you for your help when I first started here. Your help and guidance was really great. You will be sorely missed. I hope to see you here again someday. All the best to you now and in the future.

Nefaris
"Out of the Darkness Light WILL SHINE!!"

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
-Benjamin Franklin

Game Master

Postby MasumiX » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:03 am

Aaaaand thats it, I'm the gone.

Ace Pilot

Postby COBRA » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:30 pm

Ah damnit!! Late again! ... Sorry about that.

I guess you are allready gone by now, Masumi. But if you ever come back and sees this message, then I wish you a good luck on your trip until then. And you better take care of yourself and I hope everything goes well on your establishment on a new place with new people and lots of new stuff too familiarize with ^^

Return to Member Updates