Younger sister getting married.

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.

Younger sister getting married.

Postby Phantomj » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:00 am

Just as the title states my younger sister Lisa found a great guy got engaged last year and then set their wedding day to this Sat. the 5th. I'm going to be an usher so I have a very busy week ahead of me as I help my mom etc. finalize a few of the smaller things and get ready for her big day.

I'm going to be unable to post this week due to all the wedding stuff. I should be back into normal posting after the wedding. Sorry Cid if my post is not the greatest I'm running a very little sleep.
"We all wear masks, Spider-Man. But which one is real, the one that hides your face or the one that is your face?"

The Green Goblin from The Spectacular Spiderman Animated TV Series.

Game Master

Postby Sabre » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:52 am

Also the same date at my wedding anniversary. Congrats to your Sister, you must be very pleased.

Postby Phantomj » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:26 pm

Yes I am, and congrates for your anniversary Sabre. Her fiance's uncle builds custom hot rods from his home shop. I've seen his work and wow!
"We all wear masks, Spider-Man. But which one is real, the one that hides your face or the one that is your face?"

The Green Goblin from The Spectacular Spiderman Animated TV Series.

Return to Member Updates