Araruin - the Once and Future King

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Game Master

Araruin - the Once and Future King

Postby araruin » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:48 pm

Hello everyone. Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with some serious real life issues, and I find it difficult to make time for my obligations here.

Due to a serious of unfortunate events, my business has folded up, and I have found myself unable to pay my bills. I have been trying to find employment for the last motnh, and I will be finally starting full-time back into the workforce tommorrow. I still have alot of things that need to be dealt with for liquidating the business and trying to protect my home from foreclosure. I think it is safe to assume that I will not be able to concentrate well for at least the next month. I would like both of my games to continue in freeplay until September when I plan to start again fresh.

Thank you for your understanding.

Game Master

Postby Sabre » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:27 pm

Koenshaku and I have been discussing this and between us, we'll keep everything afloat until your return. Best of luck to you and yours.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Ji'Tuan

Postby Blue Phoenix » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:17 pm

Good luck, and hopefully fortune will come your way.

Just do what you know and feel is right. Then good things will come to you. I hope mate.

Webmaster (F)

Postby Lanji » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:30 pm

Hang in there Nick, and good luck.

-Chris

Game Master (SM)

Postby Crimson Reaver » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:39 pm

I'm wishing you all the best mate and hoping things go as well as they can possibly go. I lost my job at the end of May so I have some idea of how much this sucks in general, thankfully I'm back up and running and I'm sure you will be as well, my thoughts are with you.
Come see the Lions! Only in Kenya!
Free Snorkel with every visit!

Flight Leader

Postby Sparky » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:37 am

Real life always comes first, Good Luck. My thoughts are with you.
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." - Optimus Prime

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:14 pm

Nick,

The thoughts and prayers of my wife and I are with you and your family during this difficult time. If I had it, I would give. Know that if there is anything you need that I can provide, all you have to do is call.

Wayne

Ace Pilot

Postby camk4evr » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:31 am

I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune, Araruin. I wish there was something I could do to help. Unfortunately, all I can do is wish you luck.

Assistant Game Master

Postby NightLance » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:13 pm

Araruin you're on my prayer list man.
The art of war is very simple, you find your enemy as fast as you can, strike them as hard as you can, and as often as you can.

---General Ulysses S. Grant

Return to Member Updates