Taking a life guarding course this week

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Assistant Game Master

Taking a life guarding course this week

Postby Shadow Skull » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:05 am

It starts tomorrow, but I don't think it will impact Saturday's GM post for the GDs. If it does, I'll have it up on Sunday.

Anyways, I'm not going to be on the computer much Monday thre Friday. Thanks the life guarding course. I can safely say that my availibility next Tuesday and Thursday will be non-existant for the most part do to college classes in the morning. Night time posting will depend on how well I'm feeling at the time. All that swimming can be exhausting, and there is not telling when the next time might be when my body decides that the last meal can be jettisoned. :lol:
Silence may be "Golden," but ducktape is Silver.

Can now be reached at my old e-mail and IM account

Assistant Game Master

Postby Shadow Skull » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:45 pm

Okay lifeguarding class is done and out of the way. Shouldn't have any problems with posting deadlines until May 11th. When I get my wisdom teeth pulled.
Silence may be "Golden," but ducktape is Silver.

Can now be reached at my old e-mail and IM account

Return to Member Updates