Server Upgrade

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Webmaster (F)

Postby Lanji » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:54 pm

Due to a recent rash of unexplained, but well documented problems, I have just finished an upgrade to php 4.3.10.

Hopefully no problems will exist at this time, and this is partially announcement and test.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Delta Member

Postby Onna » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:05 pm

I'm having some issues logging in ATM.. related to the upgrade?

Power Member

Postby J.T. Creede » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:14 pm

Yes, the board says I'm not logged in and makes me put in my password for everything (i.e: posting and private messages)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: J.T. Creede on 2005-02-12 18:14 ]</font>

Webmaster (F)

Postby Lanji » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:39 pm

I'm currently looking into the Login issue.

Ji'Tuan

Postby Blue Phoenix » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:34 pm

Well, I hope you find the problem well Lanji.

<---Is very greatful that you spend your precious time to give us a place to play in....Thank you.

Webmaster (F)

Postby Lanji » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:27 pm

Situation at this point: The server upgrade went well, very well. So well that the only problem that I've found so far is these old MRC boards.

What does that mean? I'm going to attempt something so crazy that I'm not even going to dignify it as a promise right now.

I'm going to try and force the incomplete phpBB 2.0.* with ARCTech I've been working on for 2 years into place at another location.

That's why I don't want anyone to post. When I get to the point that I'm ready to start the upgrade, the boards will be locked with another message at that time.

Sorry for the inconvinece everyone!

If you need to contact me, feel free to do it via. MSN, but please don't be suprised if I take a while to answer.

- Chris

Return to Member Updates