New Policy for the MRC

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:33 am

As the Executive Board Director of Personnel, I am informing the MRC as a whole that I have assumed my duties and there is a set guideline for addressing conflicts within the MRC.

If you have a problem with another player, bring it to me. If you have a problem with your GM, bring it to me. If you're a GM and you have a problem with a player, bring it to me. If you are a GM and you have problem with another GM, bring it to me.

It's pretty simple.

We have a zero tolerance policy concerning public flame wars and fights. If you start a war on the boards, I will punish both offenders. I don't care who started it; I will finish it.

The MRC PM system is the property of this community. It will not be used for exchanging illegal information. The message system is a priviledge. Do not abuse it. If you get nasty PMs and don't want to deal with it, bring it to me.

And, if you have a problem with me, take it to Araruin. He is the Deputy Director of Personnel.

This is your only warning.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cobalt on 2003-01-18 02:31 ]</font>

Return to Member Updates