Macross Official Youtube Channel

This board is for the discussion of Anime, Macross or the Macross RPG Community in general. All discussions on this board are out of character. Please remember that the MRC has a very strict Non-Flaming, Non-Advertising, and Non-Spamming policy.

Moderator: Shared Resources Group

White Knight

Macross Official Youtube Channel

Postby InfernosCaress » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:04 am

So, Macross has an official youtube channel now, as the title up there states.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKeM8H ... 0RtH0GKyMg

It is region-locked. You would need a VPN to use it, but who doesn't run a VPN anyway, right?

There isn't much up there at the moment. It just has the first episode of each season, some interviews, and the newest couple of episodes of Nao Toyama (Reina)'s web show.

There is a listing for a couple of live-hosted specials coming to the channel this month: Junna (Mikumo) on the 11th and Minori Suzuki (Freyja) on the 21st. Those are scheduled for 7pm Japan Time which I thiiiink is 5am US Eastern. If anyone cares, now you know.

White Knight

Re: Macross Official Youtube Channel

Postby InfernosCaress » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:36 am

I watched the latest one. It mainly alternated between concert footage and live commentary. It ended saying that there was a big announcement coming tomorrow at 11 pm Japan time.

It also had a fun intro video. I made a copy of said video to share, if anyone was interested in that. Don't forget to turn on the sound:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7vpgfn

White Knight

Re: Macross Official Youtube Channel

Postby InfernosCaress » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:38 am

So, their announcement was that the special concert for the 38th Anniversary (Oct 3rd) will be live streamed for the people that want to watch it from home.

Also of note, the latest of their goofball webshow is not region-locked. I don't know whether that is a mistake or if they are simply going to start letting everyone watch it.

Return to General Discussion