Enraged - (Language NSFW)

This board is for the discussion of Anime, Macross or the Macross RPG Community in general. All discussions on this board are out of character. Please remember that the MRC has a very strict Non-Flaming, Non-Advertising, and Non-Spamming policy.

Moderator: Shared Resources Group

Game Master

Enraged - (Language NSFW)

Postby Cobalt » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:01 pm

<---- is a simmering cauldron of rage.

Why, you ask? Because I had to have my house fumigated over the weekend. Because I was staying in a nice hotel and having a nice time. Because, while I was staying in a nice hotel and having a nice time, some motherfucker decided to break into my house on Sunday morning.

They used snips to cut through my security door and then punched a hole in my front door. They stole my television. The only reason they didn't clean me out is because my burglar alarm was going off.

The alarm worked. The alarm company did exactly as I asked and dispatched the police immediately, without calling me because I told them I was not going to be in the house. So, you'd think they might catch the motherfucker that broke into my house.

NO!

And he got away because the police took a fucking hour to respond! Alarm went off at 1:30 am. Police arrived at 2:30 am and tool a look. Then they left to go to another call. I get there at 2:40 am. The police come back at 2:43 am.

A WHOLE FUCKING HOUR!

So I spent 2:40am Sunday to 1pm Sunday parked in front of the house, to make sure no one else broke in. I stayed in the hotel from 2 to 6pm but couldn't sleep. Then I spent from 7pm Sunday to 10:30 am Monday sitting in my car again, to make sure no one broke in.

I spent almost my whole weekend living in my car like a homeless person because some motherfucker broke in. I can't leave the house yet because I am waiting for my wife to bring home the wood I need from Home Depot because she is scared to stay in the house with the doors broken.

<---- hopes those motherfuckers get what's coming to them.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:15 pm

<-------hopes they do too.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:49 pm

Sorry to hear that, man. :/

Hope they get whoever did it. Fast. Or at the very least, that the culprit(s) spent the rest of the night puking his/their guts out into a plastic bin with all the pesticides in the air.

- A.

Game Master

Postby Sabre » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:07 am

May the fleas from a thousand camels infest his loins!

Game Master

Postby MustangGT02 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:49 am

Im sorry to hear that. I hope they get what is coming to them...and soon.
"Luke...I am your father..." ~ Empire Strikes Back

Group Leader

Postby Liltroll » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:20 pm

Sorry to hear that. Hope you managed to get the door fixed and all :(
"The relevant equation is: Knowledge = power = energy = matter = mass; a good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read" ~ Terry Pratchett

White Knight

Postby IronQueen » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:26 pm

How horribly, but glad to hear you are both ok. I hope they catch that bastard soon.

Squad Leader

Postby tralnon » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:23 am

<~~~~ Also, in utter agreement, hopes they get what's coming, preferably in the form of a giant firey ball of doom. or Ironman. But Ironman is impossible, and firey doom.. not so much.

Does suck, though.

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Thanks, everyone. Things are still rough but we are managing to get through it now.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

Return to General Discussion