Old Republic

This board is for the discussion of Anime, Macross or the Macross RPG Community in general. All discussions on this board are out of character. Please remember that the MRC has a very strict Non-Flaming, Non-Advertising, and Non-Spamming policy.

Moderator: Shared Resources Group

Game Master

Old Republic

Postby MustangGT02 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:55 am

Hey guys...I am thinking of getting the Old Republic and was wondering if anyone else is playing as well. What game zone and or guilds do you play with and on? What side and such? Cant wait to hear from you on this.
"Luke...I am your father..." ~ Empire Strikes Back

Squad Leader

Postby tralnon » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:43 pm

I'm on mind trick with one of each character, but the only guild I play with so far is shadows of the fallen on the empire side.

Game Master

Postby MustangGT02 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:09 pm

Tral,

I finally got my hands on the game and am on Mind Trick servor as well but I have to upgrade my computer. It is struggling to run the game. I may be a little bit before I can game hardcore as I want.

Mustang
"Luke...I am your father..." ~ Empire Strikes Back

Squad Leader

Postby tralnon » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:18 am

haha. I haven't played it much in the past couple weeks, and we go underway in about a month and a half or so, os I'll be practically non existent for most of the summer. Going to try to get on one of these weekends after I get the major things in my life over with (advancement exam and pfa). We'll see.

Looking forward to seeing you around, though.

Return to General Discussion