Members in Japan Thread #Earthquake2011

This board is for the discussion of Anime, Macross or the Macross RPG Community in general. All discussions on this board are out of character. Please remember that the MRC has a very strict Non-Flaming, Non-Advertising, and Non-Spamming policy.

Moderator: Shared Resources Group

Webmaster (F)

Members in Japan Thread #Earthquake2011

Postby Lanji » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:51 am

Ok, quick check-in, who do we have in Japan right now, and what have we heard from them?

Web Managers Group

Postby Xuric » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:31 pm

I'm back in the states, though I've heard from my contacts in Nagoya that their area is pretty-well okay. The damage is most extreme in the north (Sendai-area) but there has been shaking all the way down past Tokyo.

Group Leader

Postby inix88 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:08 pm

All of my friends in Kyoto and Toyko have reported in- I too am worried about a couple of people in Sendai.

Game Master

Postby Koenshaku » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Likewise, all of my people in Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, and Kyoto have checked in and while frightened, have suffered no property damage so far. Thankfully for myself, I don't know anyone in the Sendai area. Inix, I hope you hear from your people soon.

Squad Leader

Postby tralnon » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:47 am

I'm a little late noticing this thread..

Yokosuka was just fine.. seems most of the damage was indeed the Sendai area. I definantly don't like the toll still climbing like it is. The biggest worry right now is the reactors. However, despite what the news is saying, the levels themselves in places like tokyo and what not is mostly harmless. though as the news of the spread grows, I kind of worry too. We've been getting updates on the relief effort every other day or so.

Return to General Discussion