Darn

This board is for the discussion of Anime, Macross or the Macross RPG Community in general. All discussions on this board are out of character. Please remember that the MRC has a very strict Non-Flaming, Non-Advertising, and Non-Spamming policy.

Moderator: Shared Resources Group

Power Member

Darn

Postby Stryfe » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:15 pm

You guys are still here?*waves* Heck I didn't even remember my old password.. How is everyone! Glad to see there is still life here after all these years.

Web Managers Group

Postby Xuric » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:22 am

tis the season for the good ol' boys to be showing up. :)

Everything's runnin pretty smooth, Stryfe. Been a LOT of changes since you were last here. Quite a few of the guys from way-back-when are still here so you're back amongst friends again.

Power Member

Postby Stryfe » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:36 pm

I am just glad that this place still exist.. its like walking back in to your old high school or something like.

Webmaster (F)

Postby Lanji » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:26 am

Glad to hear... I think :) Good to have you back on the forum's Stryfe. Interested in a little gaming my by any chance?

Power Member

Postby Stryfe » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:50 am

I hope so but I have to work on making time these days.. I have two kids and a third on the way.. I might able to juggle something tho..

I miss this place a lot tho.. just been majority busy for what seems like forever..

Return to General Discussion