Hi everyone

This board is for the discussion of Anime, Macross or the Macross RPG Community in general. All discussions on this board are out of character. Please remember that the MRC has a very strict Non-Flaming, Non-Advertising, and Non-Spamming policy.

Moderator: Shared Resources Group

Game Master (SM)

Hi everyone

Postby Crimson Reaver » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:53 am

As I was dropping by to pass on some good news (http://www.macrossrpg.com/comms/viewtopic.php?t=6732) I thought I might as well stop off to say hi whilst I'm at it and just give you all a quick update on what I've been up to since last year(ish).

First off, I'm still in one piece, nothing has broken or fallen off which is always good news I seem to have spent a good chunk of the last year decorating my house so the walls are no longer bilious green or Chelsea blue

I finally finished my LPC (Law Practice Course) after 2 years of unbelievably hard slog and I sat my last exam in June this year. I graduated with a Commendation (which only about 10%-15% of the course managed) and seen as half the year had to resit some of their exams it was nice to sail straight through. I even got my name in the Times! I've also managed to get a training contract at a local law firm so actually becoming a fully qualified lawyer should take place some time in early 2009!

Other than that, a close friend passed away in February and it's been a tough time since then. Her partner is understandably devastated and we've been taking each day as it comes in that respect. Having to speak at her funeral when I was intending to be embarassing the pair of them by speaking at their wedding was very hard to come to terms with.

It's nice to see a few familiar faces around here, hope everything has been going well for you all.
Come see the Lions! Only in Kenya!
Free Snorkel with every visit!

Group Leader

Postby Nomad Soul » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:27 pm

Thanks for stopping in CR.
Great to hear from you again.

Glad for your good news and sorry for your bad news...

Game Master (SM)

Postby Crimson Reaver » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:46 am

Cheers dude, sorry I haven't been around for so long, so many things have cropped up over the last year or so that I'm in need of a really good holiday at the moment. Preferably in the sun, with cocktails! :D

Game Master

Postby araruin » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:31 am

Hey, CR. Glad to hear things are going well.

Game Master

Postby BEAR » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:59 am

Hey man!

Been a long time, no speaky. I'm sorry to hear about your friend, but I am glad you have good news to go with the bad. Feels odd RP'ing on here without you sometimes, but it is really good to hear from you. (CR was heading my original Training Thread some time ago.)

Anyways man, keep in touch. I am back on MSN and everything, so hopefully see you around.

Have a good one mate,

-Jo

Game Master (SM)

Postby Crimson Reaver » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:24 pm

Hey guys, nice to see some more familiar faces, hope you've all been doing well :)

I'll try to log onto my MSN at some point soon so catch me if you can, but as I'm checking this for the time being I'm more than happy to have a yatter round here.

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:39 pm

Hey, CR!!

Long time no see, man. Glad to hear things are going well for you and sorry to hear about your friend. I'll look for you on MSN.

Wayne

Game Master (SM)

Postby Crimson Reaver » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:21 pm

Hey dude, good to hear from you :) I'll try and get myself on MSN soon.

Assistant Game Master

Postby Shadow Skull » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:11 am

Hey CR. Glad to see that things are working for you.
Silence may be "Golden," but ducktape is Silver.

Can now be reached at my old e-mail and IM account

Return to General Discussion