Old player sayin Hi!

This board is for the discussion of Anime, Macross or the Macross RPG Community in general. All discussions on this board are out of character. Please remember that the MRC has a very strict Non-Flaming, Non-Advertising, and Non-Spamming policy.

Moderator: Shared Resources Group

Delta Member

Old player sayin Hi!

Postby Skadi » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:16 am

Hey there.. I was on here playing a while ago. I dunno if anyone even remembers me, but I left due to personal issues in my life. It's been quite a while and I figured I would look this site up and see how everything was goin and see if anyone I used to game with was still here. Plus I have a bit of time on my hands and was thinking of getting involved again. Anyways.. thought I would say Hi and such.

Web Managers Group

Postby Xuric » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:22 am

WoW man, it has been a long time. You get that whole "real life" thing all straightened out? :D

Dunno too much about those you gamed with in Ganymede. I think there might be a few left, but there's been a lot of attrition since then. :(

Delta Member

Postby Skadi » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:29 am

Well more or less it straightened me out.. and cut me loose.. but hey what can I do but move on ya know. I think I am better for the time being. financially I'm in better standing thats for sure.

I see that there was quite a bit of attrition and change. Hope some good people stepped up to take thier place. Any place for some one to hop in that you know of?

Flight Leader

Postby Jouby » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:50 am

Hi Skadi,

I don't think we ever had the chance to play together yet. I've just recently took over the Golden Dragons. Anyway, a bunch of my players stopped posting so I'm in the process of finding new players. I'd welcome a veteran in the fold, if you are not put off by a rookie GM.

There is no rush as the squad is just about to head off but I have a good spot to have people join in in a couple of weeks.

Return to General Discussion