Fate Stay/Night

This board is for the discussion of Anime, Macross or the Macross RPG Community in general. All discussions on this board are out of character. Please remember that the MRC has a very strict Non-Flaming, Non-Advertising, and Non-Spamming policy.

Moderator: Shared Resources Group

Fate Stay/Night

Postby Phantomj » Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:32 am

Type Moon put out a game entitled Fate Stay Night which they then turned into a 24ep anime series. Now I'm currently aquiring the series and what i've seen so far is WOW!

If you want to know something about it here is a fair web blog about it.

http://www.basugasubakuhatsu.com/blog/2006/01/08/fatestay-night-anime-first-impressions/
"We all wear masks, Spider-Man. But which one is real, the one that hides your face or the one that is your face?"

The Green Goblin from The Spectacular Spiderman Animated TV Series.

Ji'Tuan

Postby roy_vf1s » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:36 pm

Thanks for the info. Every time I go looking for stuff about it, I keep turning up the hentai/doujinshi version(s) of it.

Ji'Tuan

Postby Blue Phoenix » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:12 pm

O_O?

I thought fansubs weren't allowed here?

Or is this the licensed version? ><

I really love the series, was very well done...although I haven't finished watching it yet. The screen captures that you can get are amazing, and really do fit well with sigs. I love the series, though I am a well....Arr..All your anime are belong to us...person. >.>

Assistant Game Master

Postby Gerhard » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:21 pm

Discussions about anime are fine, whether fansubbed or not.

Posting links to said fansubs, now thats not allowed.

Postby Phantomj » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:07 pm

It's currently fansubed, but GENEON got the rights to produce it here so look for it in stores when they announce it.
"We all wear masks, Spider-Man. But which one is real, the one that hides your face or the one that is your face?"

The Green Goblin from The Spectacular Spiderman Animated TV Series.

Ji'Tuan

Postby Blue Phoenix » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:14 pm

Oh....Then Woot!

I love Fate Stay. Its fun, has a nice plot, and is well, mildly dark. Not being a total emo show, I enjoy the funny breakfast fights and banter. Nothing like having your teacher see you have 2 or 3 hot girls coming to live at your house. ^_^ She got angry!

Oh, and the second op song to the anime truly kicks some anime I know out of the water. >.> Speed Grapher for one. With all the classes, I think Archer has to be my favorite so far. ^^ The American archer was fun. I loved when he spoke english. Though, the other master that speaks German is nice too. And I loved the wee little girl with Berzerker ^_^ She was literally a freaky little demon girl.

Staff Trainee

Postby Legend » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:19 pm

The reason you keep finding hentai every time you look for it is because the original game was a hentai game.
"You know what the chain of command is? Its the chain I go get and ruttin beat you with until you figure out I'm in command!"

Ace Pilot

Postby COBRA » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:29 pm

It stills amaze me that the concept from a hentai game which with same name becomes a fullength anime series and stills rocks. Completely without any hentai. Oh the irony! :P

Now to the theory: Would it work with other titels such as "Word Worth", "Pink", "Dragon Rider", "Buttobi CPU" and "Agent Aika (Yeah well... the transformation is quite special :-? )"?
My answear? Do you want to know? I don't! :D

Ji'Tuan

Postby Blue Phoenix » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:40 pm

Well...there is one hentai scene in the anime. It is the scene in an abandoned shack that Archer finds. Well, there is a kiss, and then two girls >.> Um yeah, its Hentai, though you really don't see anything else.

Ace Pilot

Postby COBRA » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:17 am

That just ruined my theory, entirely. I could expect fanservice in this, but not an hentai scen. Oh well, the irony. :D

Ji'Tuan

Postby Blue Phoenix » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:54 am

Girl rubbing another girl's breast, though not seen, considered Hentai or fanservice to you?

Web Managers Group

Postby Xuric » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:54 pm

ok guys. back on subject.... 8)

Ji'Tuan

Postby Blue Phoenix » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:44 pm

Um, sorry if that offends anyone >.> Didn't think it would, but well...

*bows* "A thousand appologies my dear friends"

Well, I do really enjoy the anime, and it was only one scene. So, dont' mistake this for anywhere near a hentai. Its mainly sweet, and the way that the Lead Magican acts. His sense of morality is a bit, old fashioned, but very good for an anime.

Return to General Discussion