New/Old character possibly looking for a campaign

This board is for the discussion of Anime, Macross or the Macross RPG Community in general. All discussions on this board are out of character. Please remember that the MRC has a very strict Non-Flaming, Non-Advertising, and Non-Spamming policy.

Moderator: Shared Resources Group

Wing Leader

New/Old character possibly looking for a campaign

Postby Kai » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:21 pm

So here's the deal. Been really careful with how much I do, as I've hit burnout before, and know better now than to play upwards of 10 characters(yes, 10, I maxed out at 14 at one point I think).

Both my characters I've put into play are relatively stabilized and have a personality and all, but I still find myself wanting to play my very first character. The problem is she's...difficult.

I'm sure some of the old fogeys around remember Jae, and Grey Team, the most disfunctional Beginhill team ever that turned into the first GDs. She's got a temper, she's a rather outspoken tomboy, but she's a very very good pilot. At this point in her career, even wiping any mention of Starburst out, she'd be looking at a position of command, either the CO of a green squadron or the XO of an established one.

So therein lies the problem, I don't know if we currently have anything she's suitable for, but I'm throwing the possibility of playing her out there if any GMs need someone like that, or hell if anyone has a good idea for a game they want to run and need a competant player/character to act as an in character lead. Let me know and all.

Group Leader

Postby Nomad Soul » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:00 pm

Us tempest wolves recently lost a player.
I think Halo said he was looking for a replacement. Maybe you should shoot him a PM.

Game Master

Postby Sabre » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:25 pm

I'm starting a SSS unit, this character would be perfect for this. There is also a fixed duration campaign for an R&D game that a couple of us are working on, you character would be perfect for that.

Both of these games will require strong female characters. PM me if you're interested.

Ace Pilot

Postby camk4evr » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:03 am

The Angels are also looking for some new players but I don't think we need an XO.

Return to General Discussion