Are they the same?

This board is for the discussion of Anime, Macross or the Macross RPG Community in general. All discussions on this board are out of character. Please remember that the MRC has a very strict Non-Flaming, Non-Advertising, and Non-Spamming policy.

Moderator: Shared Resources Group

Delta Member

Are they the same?

Postby Ryudo » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:56 pm

The captain from Macross Zero on board the Asuka, is he the same as SDFs captain from? Just passive curisoity
The person who says it's imposible should stay out of the way of the person who is doing it.

Postby Pit_Viper » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:19 am

I don't believe so, or at least I don't think the captain of the Asuka was Bruno Global. I'll have to watch Macross Zero again to double check.

Right now to tired, DB2 problems since 2:30am at work. Plus now I have to go to work. This kid needs a nap.

edit: Did a quick check and the entry for Captain Global in the Macross Compedium does not show Zero as another appearence. I think the Captain of the Asuka was just random UN Spacy Captain #4.
"It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong." -- Richard Feynman

Delta Member

Postby Ryudo » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:56 am

Makes sence, but i guess I wanted to be sure becuase i remember something about B Global being related to the ASS-1 in someway pre Macross refit.
The person who says it's imposible should stay out of the way of the person who is doing it.

Return to General Discussion