inix88's status

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Knowing Cobalt - I think ALL of our characters are still alive out of sheer mercy...
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Group Leader

Postby inix88 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:49 pm

HA! As we've gotten farther into this thing, I think we've all learned a little mercy!

Group Leader

Postby inix88 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:44 pm

I'm scheduling time on friday to catch up/move forward posts, FYI, everybody.

Group Leader

Postby inix88 » Wed May 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Hey Everybody-

Over the years, I've had some great times here, and I've made some really great connections. I remain upbeat, positive and invested in the entertainment we create for ourselves here.

Unfortunately, recent and upcoming events in my life, though positive, have made me accountable for every hour of my day, and it still seems like there's not enough time. So, it is with regret that I have to take a fairly major hiatus from the MRC.

I would request that Colonel Chinaksi's band of merry miscreants be placed in the archives; I'm simply not done with that story and would dearly love to return to finish it.

I place my other characters at the mercy of Cobalt and Koenshaku- Young Chinaski and Rustov are good men with troubled pasts. I would also dearly love to finish chronicling the saga of the Tophatters- I will remain in contact with Koenshaku (and anyone else that would have it) during my absence.

You have all been great, and this is not goodbye, but rather a notice of a rather long spell without any posting.

I will continue to check in, but if anyone would like to contact me directly, my information is as follows:

Tannar Brewer (aka inix88)

[email protected]

PS: I'm serious about coming back to finish those campaigns.

Squad Leader

Postby tralnon » Thu May 03, 2012 1:57 am

lol damn, and I was looking forward to this. Ah well. Looking forward to it when it starts back up! Take care of yourself, and we'll await your return with wide eyes.

Group Leader

Postby Liltroll » Thu May 03, 2012 5:08 am

Take all the time you need and good luck with everything!
We'll keep the house clean and the light on in the meantime ;)
"The relevant equation is: Knowledge = power = energy = matter = mass; a good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read" ~ Terry Pratchett

Assistant Game Master

Postby Thorn » Sun May 06, 2012 8:41 am

Well crap. Gotta love those good-news/bad-news days. I know the feeling, though.

Previous

Return to Member Updates