Look what kitty dragged in :-)

This board is for the discussion of Anime, Macross or the Macross RPG Community in general. All discussions on this board are out of character. Please remember that the MRC has a very strict Non-Flaming, Non-Advertising, and Non-Spamming policy.

Moderator: Shared Resources Group

White Knight

Look what kitty dragged in :-)

Postby IronQueen » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:47 am

Hello my darlings!

I hope you are all well and behaving ;) It's been long since the last time I was here! I missed ya'll. Life is still hectic for me but since my last visit things have settled a bit more or/and I've found ways to cope with the tough demands of being a working mummy :-)

Alex has started full time special needs school and it is making awesome progress and my mum is on a break from chemo atm. They have ruled out surgery as the disease is too advanced but her quality of life has improved with the treatment and we are determined to make the most out of each day. The hub by finally found a job closer to home which is awesome and I've settled into my new routine of a part time job at PepsiCo while baking few cupcakes here n there on my spare time.

But I miss you guys n I miss gaming! So I felt the urge to pop in say howdy, send random hugs and kisses to my friends and ask the scary question to see if anyone would be interested to have an old veteran like me around ;)

Love to you all,
Nat x
kimi ni fureyou to suru hodo tsukande wa kieru "yuki no hana"
https://youtu.be/bDGm_GGaqo8

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:15 am

Hi Nat!

Glad to hear things are going better for you and your family. I always have a spot open for you. What sort of character did you want to play? Did you want to bring in one of your original characters?

Hugs

Wayne
~Let the Beauty Sleep

Postby Kosh » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Ahoy Nat, good seeing you around again. It's good to hear things are going well for ya.

With any luck we'll be seeing ya in game soon, hopefully one I'm around somewhere in as well ;)

Game Master

Postby BEAR » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:30 pm

NAT!

You need to return to us, dear. You have been missed :)

Hope to see you soon!

[ B E A R ]
I used to be a King;
now I drag my Throne

Group Leader

Postby Liltroll » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:04 am

Hey there!

Welcome back :D
"The relevant equation is: Knowledge = power = energy = matter = mass; a good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read" ~ Terry Pratchett

White Knight

Postby IronQueen » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:02 am

Thank you, guys :-) xxxxxxx. I am really itching to come back as I missed u so much!!

Don't want to create more work for my favorite GM ;) so perhaps bringing good old Sayoko Rei back from rehab could be easier for you, Wayne?

Love to you all n thanks again xxxx

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:53 am

Please, create work for me. =) Sometimes I am not busy enough.

We can bring back Sayoko but she would have had a rough couple of months. Did you want to go that route or did you want to bring back another character or create a new one? Let me know what tickles your fancy.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

White Knight

Postby IronQueen » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Hope you guys had a lovely Easter <3

I am happy with whatever makes you happy, honi. I shall pm you my ideas and we can work something out. Is there any openings in the SMS Star 7 (there I know I can give Kosh and Bear plenty of trouble in one place! lol ;) ) if not, I will go wherever you need me.

Nat x

Return to General Discussion