Fallout 3 FanFic

This board is for the discussion of Anime, Macross or the Macross RPG Community in general. All discussions on this board are out of character. Please remember that the MRC has a very strict Non-Flaming, Non-Advertising, and Non-Spamming policy.

Moderator: Shared Resources Group

Who would you like to read more of?

Raaz
67%
Sil
No votes
Giblet
No votes
Ref
No votes
The Flashback
33%

Total votes : 3
Game Master

Fallout 3 FanFic

Postby BEAR » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:47 am

CLICK FOR BLOG!

I absolutely freaking love this game, by the way. Been in to it since I got it on Christmas and already on my second time around playing it. I would love to hear what you guys have to say about it should you own it?

Also, I was considering making a side-line Fallout RPG proposal for the site.

Yes, I love this game.

Either way, let me know what you think guys. I know there are some spelling and grammatical mistakes, but when I am done, I am going to go back over each chapter and edit it correctly. This is just the raw stuff, so bear that in mind!

Also, posts make it so the thing appears in reverse order. Go to the post at the bottom of the page for the prologue :P

Many thanks in advance, guys :P

-BEAR

Postby Phantomj » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:32 am

Well Bear I've played the first two, but alas no cash and job sucks and I would love to get into the third, but until my financial situation changes I'll just have to sit and drool over the images etc.
"We all wear masks, Spider-Man. But which one is real, the one that hides your face or the one that is your face?"

The Green Goblin from The Spectacular Spiderman Animated TV Series.

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:57 pm

Well, I just finished what you've got so far. Very engaging stuff. It's been a long time since I've read a story told in 3rd Person Omniscient but it worked in this. Style wise, it's very good. As for the story, it engaged me from the beginning. I have not played the games but I didn't feel lost while reading the story. Good stuff, man.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

Game Master

Postby BEAR » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:42 pm

Thank you sirs, you are too kind!

As a side note I am using the blog to keep it going, so check back occasionally to read more.

Game Master

Postby araruin » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:35 pm

I haven't gotten Fallout3 yet, but my buddies can't stop playing it. One of them ran a Fallout RPG for us a few years back and we had a good time. One of the funniest thing was that one of our players liked to collect junk and trade it for other junk at each town. Partway through the game, we ended up with some cows pulling a wagon full of guns, ammo, and other junk. By the end of the campaign, he managed to trade for a howitzer. He had more fun doing that than anything else in the game.

If I remember correctly, we used D20 modern with another game called Darwin World. It worked pretty well.

Game Master

Postby BEAR » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:41 pm

I really suggest it if you have a 360... definitely my favorite game of 2008.

I am more then happy to set up a game if you want to make me up a board? Probably be a bit more freeform then D20 Modern, but I found some nice char creation rules I can use to fit in well, as well as a timeline.

Let me know if you are interested :P

Return to General Discussion