I need help (again).

This board is for the discussion of Anime, Macross or the Macross RPG Community in general. All discussions on this board are out of character. Please remember that the MRC has a very strict Non-Flaming, Non-Advertising, and Non-Spamming policy.

Moderator: Shared Resources Group

Power Member

I need help (again).

Postby Lt Col Andy Reddson, REF » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:48 pm

Mods, If this is in the wrong place, then I appologize in advance...

I have looked high and low (and google, and yahoo, and msn) for a particualr article by MC Vince PATTON (USCG Ret) and I still haven't found it... Any ideas that I haven't tried? I am DESPRATE to find this articel...

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:31 pm

If you know the name of the article (and I am thinking you do) then you might want to contact the public affairs office of the United States Coast Guard. If it was a published article, they may have a copy of it or they can tell you how to obtain a copy of it.

Also, if you know the venue that it was originall published in (Stars and Stripes, etc etc) you can check with the editor's office of the publication and see if they have a copy on file and can send you one.

Power Member

Postby Lt Col Andy Reddson, REF » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:57 am

Cobalt wrote:If you know the name of the article (and I am thinking you do) then you might want to contact the public affairs office of the United States Coast Guard. If it was a published article, they may have a copy of it or they can tell you how to obtain a copy of it.

Also, if you know the venue that it was originall published in (Stars and Stripes, etc etc) you can check with the editor's office of the publication and see if they have a copy on file and can send you one.
Unfortunately, it was published AFTER M/C PATTON retired (I did try their website), and I don’t know where it was published… It was only mentioned as a reference in another article… Also, I know what the article was ABOUT, but not the name.
Good thought, though.

Return to General Discussion