Peelander Z/Anime Expo

This board is for the discussion of Anime, Macross or the Macross RPG Community in general. All discussions on this board are out of character. Please remember that the MRC has a very strict Non-Flaming, Non-Advertising, and Non-Spamming policy.

Moderator: Shared Resources Group

Group Leader

Peelander Z/Anime Expo

Postby inix88 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:28 pm

Hey y'all- have you guys heard of the band Peelander Z?

I've seen some pretty theatrical and comical japanese punk bands in my day, but these guys take the cake. If you have Comcast on demand, you should check out the concert that they did at the Anime Expo (did anybody go? how was it? did you go and see Peelander Z live at this thing? etc.?) Spoiler alert: Terrible Audio. Mostly good for dialouge and crowd interaction.

Anyhow, it turns out that my band (Flux Capacitors) is playing a show with these wierdos, and I was hoping for suggestions on how we can step up the theatricality to compete.

Assistant Game Master

Postby Gerhard » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:23 pm

I didn't see them at Anime Expo, but I saw them for two years at AnimeNext here in Jersey. Actually have there CD (How do you like your steak?... MEDIUM RARE!!!) Interesting show, last time they were bowling down the aisle.

Wing Leader

Postby Kai » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:12 am

They performed at Anime Weekend Atlanta, I didn't see them though, so couldn't tell you what they did.

Return to General Discussion