Old Gaming Books

This board is for the discussion of Anime, Macross or the Macross RPG Community in general. All discussions on this board are out of character. Please remember that the MRC has a very strict Non-Flaming, Non-Advertising, and Non-Spamming policy.

Moderator: Shared Resources Group

Game Master

Old Gaming Books

Postby araruin » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:04 pm

I was wondering if anyone here had any interest in any old gaming books before I look at selling them by other means. I'm mostly looking to unload some 2nd Ed. D&D, but I also have some Shadow Run. As I decide to get rid of more possessions, I may have more stuff including Battletech, Rolemaster, and a few lesser known games.

Let me know if you're interested. I think I'm going to try and get $10 per hardback & $5 per paperback. Also remember that you'd have to pay for shipping.

Game Master

Selling Old RPG Books

Postby Halo » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:04 pm

Hey Araruin,

Those old Shadow Run Books... which ones are you looking to unload, and what kind of condition are they in?

Game Master

Postby araruin » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:51 pm

I've got the main book with no edition number listed, but it says it's the third printing.I also have ShadowTech, Divided Assets, The Grimoire, and Lone Star. Everything is in good condition except the main book which is a bit worn around the edges. The pages are in excellent condition though. I keep all of my books stored on shelves and they only come out when they actually see play, so of course this book has seen more play that the support material.

Return to General Discussion