The Keep

This board is for the discussion of Anime, Macross or the Macross RPG Community in general. All discussions on this board are out of character. Please remember that the MRC has a very strict Non-Flaming, Non-Advertising, and Non-Spamming policy.

Moderator: Shared Resources Group

Ji'Tuan

The Keep

Postby Blue Phoenix » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:29 am

The Keep, A free form roleplaying chat room where anyone can become their heart's desire. Well, that might be a little far fetched, but I'll keep it at that. I have long searched for a place to play a game from time to time with real time responses. Finally I found it with The Keep.

http://chat.rpghost.com/thekeep

If you ever wish to play a game and not have to worry about rolling dice, or if you want to roll dice, just come and play. Make a game, join a game, it really depends on what you wish to do.

There are few rules to the place, no subscription cost, but they do sometimes ask for donations. Sometimes it crashes, just like the mrc, but it can only be expected from a live Php chat system.

So, if you are waiting for a reply to post, or just have nothing to do, please come and play. We need good roleplayers. From single sentence to para posters as we call them, you can find them there.

I was told that there was nothing wrong with talking about this site by Araruin, well, a while ago so if it's no longer acceptable. My apologies. I'm just one slow poster.

Some of my characters. /whois: Count~Alabaster, Blame, Souless
~Enjoy your days and nights, for depression should only last as long as the twilight.

Game Master

Postby Sabre » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:47 am

I've been to this site, a few times over the last week and a half when Blue first PM'd me about it. Never going back. Oh I had fun with Blue, he's a great guy. But the next night someone copied (stole) a character concept and few more incidents where you just deal with RP bullies, it was a sad and disappointing waste of time.

I have to give this site a poor review.

Ji'Tuan

Postby Blue Phoenix » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:18 am

Sorry you had issues with some other players. I know it can be difficult to find a good group to play with, but when you do, it can be a great experience. The fact that someone stole your character design was quite rude and I don't blame you for not wanting to play there again. I haven't had that issue as of yet, just probably didn't have a profile as well written as yours.

Well, I still hope you find that you can go there to play with friends in a private room. It's much better than some places I have been too.

Sorry you had a bad experience with the keep sabre, I do apologize.

Game Master

The Keep

Postby Sabre » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:54 pm

Oh, I'll RP with you any time, you were the high point of the visit.

Ji'Tuan

Postby Blue Phoenix » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:16 pm

Hmm, with what you described, High point of the visit isn't that of a good thing hehe

Thanks though ^_^

Well, I would love to RP with you whenever.

So want to rp just pm or IM me.

Ji'Tuan

Postby Gideon Krieg » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:24 am

Never actually been to the keep.

RPGhost on the other hand is a blast!

I hang at the "Gamers Ethics and Religion" board.

A word of warning!!! Tis quite a snarky place, not for the squeamish or easily offended. :D :D
"The Duke will die before these eyes...and he'll know...HE'LL KNOW!...that it was I Vladimir Harkonen who encompases his DOOM!!"

Return to General Discussion